At Senbis we have close relationships with our customers. We are open for a variety of cooperations. Please approach us if you see potential. Examples of cooperations are:
- Mutual development of products e.g. in shared ownership
- Production of dedicated specialty products for you
- Support of educational institutions with valorization and with the practical part of their education programms. As an example we have a good cooperation with the Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Being your dedicated R&D partner. Having a fixed partner can save you costs while still having support by professionals that know your organization and challenges
- Co-investments into new laboratory and pilot plant infrastructure.
We are now already investigating the options for the realization of a polycondensation pilot plant at our facility together with Morssinkhof, Cumapol, Drenthe College and WUR.
Cooperations sometimes lead to new production opportunities. At Senbis we are interested in realizing spin-off products that are in line with our specializations (yarns and filaments). We are for example developing a fully compostable twine for the horticulture industry, which is being tested in different countries this season. More details on this and other projects will be published soon.
Senbis Polymer Innovations already succesfully build up a production spin-off company called Innofil3d, The company quickly grew to one of the leading monofilament producers for 3D-printing and became fully independant as of January 1st 2017. The cooperation between both organizations remains close and many research efforts in the field of 3D printing are done together.